Help Me Choose
Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Considered the most important pharmacy technology used today, automated dispensing cabinets play a critical role in medication safety and nurse efficiency.
It’s the ongoing dilemma. Anesthesia providers need instant access to medications, but pharmacy wants tighter control. With Omnicell medication workstations designed for the operating room you can have both.
Disparate healthcare systems create disjointed workflow and extra steps for caregivers. In order to increase efficiency and prevent errors, healthcare providers increasingly need interoperability between systems.
Versatile Automation in a Compact Footprint
Omnicell RDX Essential is a robotic dispensing system that ensures the ongoing, seamless storage and safe dispensing of medication. Medication is sorted, stacked, stored, and then picked by the robotic dispensing system, reducing the risk of picking errors.
The system offers many of the functions available on our larger robots but requires less space, making it ideal for small and medium size pharmacies. The RDX Essential can be customized and it requires minimum manual input, helping to increase efficiency in your pharmacy.
- Improved patient safety
- Improved workflow and efficiency—pharmacy time saved can be reinvested into patient care
- Improved inventory control and savings
- Supports hub and spoke model to improve efficiency and reduce costs
- Track expiraton dates, manage medication by FIFO (first in, first out), and monitor slow-moving items
- Generate reports on stock and usage, in real time
The Omnicell RDX Essential is available in seven different lengths and three different heights. Only the front of the RDX Essential needs to be accessible—the main body of the robot can be placed through a wall into any available space behind the pharmacy area.
- Variable lengths: 4 m, 5 m, 6 m, 7 m, 8 m, 9 m, and 10 m
- Variable heights: 2.5 m, 2.75 m, and 3 m
- Fixed width: 1.61 m