Help Me Choose
Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Considered the most important pharmacy technology used today, automated dispensing cabinets play a critical role in medication safety and nurse efficiency.
It’s the ongoing dilemma. Anesthesia providers need instant access to medications, but pharmacy wants tighter control. With Omnicell medication workstations designed for the operating room you can have both.
Disparate healthcare systems create disjointed workflow and extra steps for caregivers. In order to increase efficiency and prevent errors, healthcare providers increasingly need interoperability between systems.
Increase Hand-Packing Accuracy and Gain More Patients
Omnicell® Guided Packing software lets you provide adherence packaging services quickly and with very little investment. It's a perfect solution for pharmacies looking to grow their businesses by offering SureMed® by Omnicell® Multimed Adherence Packaging. This web-based application is easy to use and can be accessed from any workstation within the pharmacy, providing greater options and flexibility to meet customer demand.
- Guided Interface provides a high-level of confidence in packing accuracy
- Integrates with pharmacy information systems so there is no need for double data entry
- Supports more accurate medication dispensing with barcoded workflow
- Offers unique logins and permissions to ensure that the correct user is completing the correct functions
- Creates consolidated label with patient information with color image of the medications and dosing instructions
- Can be used with 3 card types: Consolidated Label for non-perforated card, SureMed Regular, and SureMed Plus perforated card
- By printing medication information directly on the blister foil, which is required by many states, pharmacies are able to offer the SureMed Class B certified perforated blister card
- Spanish language available
- CA compliant 14 point font available
“We can have new employees trained on guided packing in very little time as the system basically takes a lot of the thought process out of the production of the cards. It guides the employee through each step, ensuring the card is packed properly, accurately, and is safe for the patient.”View More