Help Me Choose
Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Considered the most important pharmacy technology used today, automated dispensing cabinets play a critical role in medication safety and nurse efficiency.
It’s the ongoing dilemma. Anesthesia providers need instant access to medications, but pharmacy wants tighter control. With Omnicell medication workstations designed for the operating room you can have both.
Disparate healthcare systems create disjointed workflow and extra steps for caregivers. In order to increase efficiency and prevent errors, healthcare providers increasingly need interoperability between systems.
Easy-to-Use System for Customizing Barcode Labels
Whether you need horizontal license plate labels for standard blister cards, vertical license plate labels for unit dose boxes, special labels for syringes, refrigeration, compounds, and so forth Omnicell's License Plate Printing System gives you the flexibility to create it all. The specialized design is simple, and you can even provide quick and positive identification of controlled medications by producing solid black labels with white text.
The thermal transfer printer can produce one label at a time for on-the-spot label application or produce an entire roll of labels for application at another workstation. Multiview printing allows you to simultaneously view and print labels for up to three printers that are attached to the workstation.
You can also use this system to create your own barcodes to track previously non-barcoded inventory items, and print production reports to track your pharmacy's daily packaging activity.
- Easily identify narcotics, day of the week, delivery times and more
- Manage your production through printable daily production reporting
- Flexibility to use peel-and-present or batch printing options
- Tharo H436 - 300 DPI thermal transfer printer
- Labeling software program with database and report generator
- Barcode scanner with cable and stand
- Initial setup and training
- Easy-to-change plug and print head
- Printable daily production report for inspection purpose
- Label easily peels from backing, allowing for one-hand application
- Multiple label formats (pre-pack, extemporaneous, control, compound, unit dose box, oral syringe, refrigerated, day of the week, and delivery time)