Help Me Choose
Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Considered the most important pharmacy technology used today, automated dispensing cabinets play a critical role in medication safety and nurse efficiency.
It’s the ongoing dilemma. Anesthesia providers need instant access to medications, but pharmacy wants tighter control. With Omnicell medication workstations designed for the operating room you can have both.
Disparate healthcare systems create disjointed workflow and extra steps for caregivers. In order to increase efficiency and prevent errors, healthcare providers increasingly need interoperability between systems.
Expand Payer Channels, Improve Patient Outcomes, and Maximize Pharmacy Services
This CMS-compliant solution provides a highly efficient way to deliver MTM services including a Comprehensive Medication Review (CMR). These solutions are known to help improve patient outcomes and lower healthcare costs-important goals for pharmacy chains seeking payer channel expansion and increased profits beyond Medicare Part D.
As a pharmacist, MTM opportunities are considered a valuable component in driving better patient health outcomes. Your pharmacy will benefit from incorporating Omnicell MTM into your everyday workflow by maximizing the opportunity for additional MTM services, achieving higher PDC scores, and increasing pharmacy revenue.
- Increases patient medication adherence rates
- Creates opportunity to expand revenue channels
- Integrates seamlessly with existing pharmacy workflow
- Improves overall MTM process efficiency
- Integrates Omnicell MTM, Medication Synchronization, and Targeted Patient Interventions on the Omnicell Patient Engagement platform supporting multiple interventions with a comprehensive view of the patient
- Provides industry-leading, intuitive workflow with clinical decision support and automation-assisted identification and resolution of medication therapy problems
- Facilitates efficient delivery of a high-quality Comprehensive Medication Reviews (CMR) driving higher CMR completion rates
- Includes auto-population of the patient's Medication Action Plan (MAP) and Personal Medication List (PML)
- Furnishes Targeted Medication Reviews (TMR) that are focused on specific or potential medication-related problems