Help Me Choose
Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Considered the most important pharmacy technology used today, automated dispensing cabinets play a critical role in medication safety and nurse efficiency.
It’s the ongoing dilemma. Anesthesia providers need instant access to medications, but pharmacy wants tighter control. With Omnicell medication workstations designed for the operating room you can have both.
Disparate healthcare systems create disjointed workflow and extra steps for caregivers. In order to increase efficiency and prevent errors, healthcare providers increasingly need interoperability between systems.
Automated Patient Communication Software to Help Improve Engagement and Boost Revenue
Omnicell's Outbound Patient Communications system helps your pharmacy improve patient engagement and streamline workflow through automated communications. Our software provides real-time, relevant messaging that helps increase prescription sales, driving profitability.
Omnicell's Outbound Patient Communications can also aid in improving medication adherence and reducing return-to-stock rates.
The patient communications are based on the user's preferences (home phone, mobile, email, or SMS) to promote effectiveness.
- Increases prescription sales with pick up reminders
- Frees up staff time with automated outreach
- Improves patient engagement with relevant outbound communications
- Prescription Ready - Notifies that prescriptions are ready to be picked up at pharmacy
- Pick Up Reminders - Reminders to pick up prescription at the pharmacy, including ePrescriptions (electronic)
- Refill Exceptions - Notifies that extra time is needed to fill the patient's prescription
- Birthday Calls - Patients receive a personalized birthday message from the pharmacy
- Auto Fill Notifications - Notifies that the prescriptions enrolled in the automatic fill program are ready;
- Mail Order Shipment - Informs patients that their prescription order has been shipped
- General Awareness Messaging - Outreach about additional services offered such as medication synchronization and immunization